The world of a hardworking Work Experience co ordinator with a charity that helps disabled people to live independently. (The views on this blog are the personal views of Katie Fraser and not specifically Hertfordshire PASS)
Wednesday, 9 January 2013
A busy week and start to the year!
It has been difficult to post blogs on here as I have been so busy but now I have rekindled my passion for the old bloging atmosphere I shall be doing it again , thanks to the persuasion of the marketing manager at Hertfordshire PASS.
I returned to work with a sense of new beginnings , purely as I know tat we and two colleagues would be busy, one reason being because of our contracts ending at the end of March and secondly because of targets to fulfill by the European Social Fund that we still need eleven disabled people , to attend in our office for work experience opportunities. This being that they will have had some experience in working in an office, by doing tasks such as administration tasks and working on computers to create databases etc.
This would be great if we know of anyone who might read this blog to contact me at the office and let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in taking up the offer.
the post would be for nine hours approx and be unpaid but it is the insight you will get from working in an office that is the exciting part!
Also I have started dance training with Act One Arts Base , a charitable organisation run by Suzie Birchwood whose inspriation and spirit to dance is fantastic and that has helped me to overcome a lot of obstacles I have in my way.
Anyway back to work now but will update regularly on here!
Hope all is okay with all and that the year has started you off on a good one!
Check out the dancing on www.artbase.org.uk and my work at www.hertspass.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment