Thursday, 17 January 2013

Thinking about my plans..........

Dear all who read and enter here.... I find myself thinking about the future and of sorting my week. Work seems to be constantly on my mind considering we need eleven more young disabled people for work experience placements in our office. Also that my week seems to get busier with the addition of my dance class starting up again and the additional DanceBase sessions which are crucial to my training for dance leadership training. Trouble is , is coping with all these targets to fulfill and making it so that I can make my week work for me and do the things that I need or regularly do , like my gym sessions. Am also thinking about my future due to my contract ending in March and little me has to think what she needs to do next time , after the contract ends. Romantic side of me takes over and the passionate side where I get ideas in my head but are they worthwhile? I would want to either work as an access support worker , or work in theatre or media , considering these are my passions. My dance leadership training is goingf well and that would be a start in creating this perfect job.... Maybe because I have this as an introduction to what it would be like if I worked as a dance leader. I have lots of things on my mind at the minute , also I want to create an event with my support connections , the ones that are in theatre themselves or work in providing access for disabilities. An event with my Linked In connections perhaps , but where to begin and what to speak about? First thing would be to create a networking space where they have an open space in which to discuss anything at all to share their business, like a seminar, then have speakers to discuss how we can work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment