Tuesday, 20 March 2012

A surreal moment and a good dance off

Monday yesterday was really busy for me and I felt that I wanted to share my feelings on this blog. I started with going to the school as with every Monday to help the children , and I was involved in dancing with one of the workshop leaders who works with Corali Dance Company to provide the project at the school. Really felt fantastic and took a lot of things out of my mind to get involved with dancing , and to just enjoy showing my skills to the children too.

It was in the evening where this blog's title really comes into its own as in the evening I went to a comedy night at the Soho Theatre in London to see my favourite comedians , who do a show called Abnormally Funny People. The premise of the show is that disabled comedians and a token non disabled comedian , all tell jokes , and it is a hilarious night.

It was really enjoyable to see Mat Fraser,Laurence Clark , Liz Carr and Don Biswas , all tell their jokes while Mat compered the show. The surreal part was when I was walking back to the tube with one of the comedians. I felt good that this friend was helping me , but at the same time I knew exactly what I was doing , while still letting the friend help me out to know what tube I needed to get to take me back to Kings Cross. We had a really great conversation and it was also surreal that I felt that I cared a lot for this friend, as they are a really good friend. Now I can be caring, and it is this strait I like about me , that I care a lot for others, and friends , like that can enjoy having me to care about them. I felt sad also , and it kept me awake in the night that I felt that I wanted to tell them this , and didnt get much of a chance and hoped they understood this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment