Thursday, 8 March 2012

A busy time!

Sorry for the lack of posting! This month has been busy what with work , and finding the dreaded funding for my work club , sorting out the plans for the summer sessions and finding visitors. There was one positive , in which I am proud of in which I had an article published in Disability Horizons , about my work I do at Hertfordshire PASS. Check the link out on www.disabilityhorizons.com/employability-and-disability. I was really pleased with how it turned out and proud to have written such an article that people around me , who I either network with or work with enjoyed reading it.

I have also been carrying on with my work at Greenside School helping the disabled children there to dance , and that seems to get more and more interesting as I do it with them. They seem to use a lot of objects I never thought possible to come up with a dance with , like spots that we have been using after the children went to the Tate Modern (which I sadly missed) as I was coming back from an interesting trip to Southwold , (long story!) , but its the way that they use them and simulate work by others as told on the schools website that really ignites my emotions.

I seem to have been doing a networking with everyone , for work purposes and others , and that it is one of the things I enjoy.

I have also got a baby niece too , that I enjoy playing and giving lots of cuddles too , and its been nice to have my sister and my niece back home at my Dads to just walk around there to see , and she's so sweet playing in her Jumperoo , and making funny noises whilst playing with her fingers and feet.

I just love her!

Hope all is well with everyone and have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment