I apologise for the lack of posts, since the last time , I have been busy at work as we have moved to a bigger office , in Stevenage , and that was hectic, and it still is as we are still sorting out.
On the other hand , I thought I would go back to the past, so imagine me as a small child , having a grandmother who was a theatre director , and that eventually led me to having a huge interest in performing. I have always been interested in theatre and it still is today when I do the summer job forum where we have had forum theatre.
Just thinking about theatre as write this as I am off tomorrow (Wednesday) night to see my friend in her spoken word cabaret at a place I find fascinating , which does theatre for disabled actors.
Graeae Theatre Company based in Hacknet, London are fantastic in my view , and have produced some of the best theatre I have ever seen in my life , just watching one of their shows takes me back to my love of theatre , and happy it made me , and not unhappy! I also used to write plays too, can remember giving my grandmother a play I had written , after watched Press Gang on TV and it was inspired by watching the TV show. LOL I never wrote one after that , but made a funny one up starring people from BBC Ouch , and never sent it , called Katierella where I go to BBC Ouch as taken by the Prince Ouch Host, you know the rest of the story ! I even had nasty people in there too , telling me I couldnt go! Thats was a silly one but my love of theatre showed me I could make things up like that!
Graeae also produced the best show I had ever seen , which I talked about in a previous post here , which was Reasons To Be Cheerful.
I reckon that when I go to Graeae tomorrow night I shall think and it will bring my love of theatre back to me , and standing on stage performing the very best shows I ever made.
Check out where I find most magical for yourself at http://www.graeae.org and see what makes my heart sink and remember my theatrical past when I look at their website!
It's also because the friends I have , have worked with them , and thats why my friends are so important to my life , and I care about them a lot. You may have read a few of them , not naming names! LOL! But thats why I like those people , because of what they do , working in theatre , and they bring out the best in me!
Anyway , am off to dream and get ready for another day in our new office and then go out to enjoy the delights of Graeae!!!!!!!
Yippeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment