Writing this , in the offices of Alliance for Inclusive Education , a charity I am familiar with and have volunteered for before the start of their council meeting at eleven. Thought I needed to write this as a release really to justify my mind and as a positivity way , to set the record straight almost.
This comes after recieving an email , I wont name names or who it's from but simply call them Mr O, and I had seen Mr O in a show previously at the weekend and everything was fine and had a good conversation , then last night recieved an email from Mr O telling me that he wants to stay respectful friends after the things he had said about what I do on facebook and he is annoyed , says I have a behaviour like stalking but not if you see what I mean and they both know I dont mean it in what I do or say , and I would love to get them both in a room and just make my feelings known.
I want to say here and now that it is not what the people who say that think or what Mr O says , its because I value having mature peers in my life that I can look up to and aspire to be like , they are the ones that help me feel positive each and every day , and every day I get up I have thought about them and just by having what they have done in my head gives me a relief and the courage to carry on whatever the circumand another one who I look up to will be at the Alliance for Inclusive Education's trustee meeting today. I hope that showing my presentation and saying how empowered I feel , and what I believe in can help him and Mr O change their views on me and put the record straight.
Anyway am in a positive mood today because of thinking how fantastic the presentation is and also being my friends here at ALLFIE just makes me feel better in a way that I can shout from the rooftops , but wouldnt really do it , but there you go , a bit of sarcasm helps! LOL! Ha! ha!
Writing this has also helped in a way , and to Mr O and the other one , his punkiness , columnist in Disability Now , leave your feelings about me aside because today I just wanted you to listen and just be proud that your friend is doing something for herself and what she believes in, and just chat trustee to trustee and see what we can both do to support ALLFIE's work!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment