Thought I would write an update on here , as I havent updated in a long while.
Work is extremely busy , where I have been on several different courses, had a friend over which seems to have made my dad question the friendship , which has upset me , as things have been great by having the friend over and helped me out a great deal to remember to do things that I wouldnt normally do if she wasnt around like brushing my teeth and doing my washing, and helped me around the house.
Parents dont often see their son or daughters point of view , but with remembering the past it has brought me and dad closer , but still wish he would understand my kindness and caring towards someone who I hold close and dear to my heart , as an adopted mother.
Without my friend , I have felt incredibly sad and lonely in the house , and felt depressed but with her , the house just seems a lively place.
And she makes me laugh which is a good thing.
So this blog post is dedicated to her and to say thanks , I cant thank her enough for how she has made me laugh and even introduced me to new friends which I never would have wanted to do otherwise on my own.
It's like the man in America she introduced me to , he may be older , but certainly fiunny and thats helped me to meet others!
Anyway , better sign off , but happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there and the ones that are sorely missed like mine , and to those who make your life that small bit better like my dear friend!
katie sweetheart youll be right.
ReplyDelete