Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Leadership is the way forward!

I should first update this by saying that I have had trouble at work by being stressed with everything that has been going on there, because it got to me. Luckily friends are there to support me and I have been much more happier by having fun.

One thing that did spring to mind and make me realise things can be better is a video that ecdp had put up on youtube entitled "LeadingAbility" This video is a great thing to watch as it can help people to understand the work that ecdp had done with creating a leadership course for disabled indivduals who all work for disability organisations and was held last year and we had four modules which we had to learn lots of leadership styles. We also had free coaching sessions too but my favourite module was with Mike Adams the chief executive of ecdp , as he was so inspiring and Clare Walker who runs a coaching website called http://www.selfworks.net and she is a friend of mine who has her blog here on my blog!

Mike , Clare and the others were so inspiring that I look at my certificate and forget all the stuff that has been going on for the past few days at work , and Mike and Clare , you both do not know how much you have helped me to forget it tonight by posting the LeadingABILITY video up on youtube!

Check out my favourites at http://www.youtube.com/fraserkatie to see Mike and Clare and a course member who I met on there called Judith!

No comments:

Post a Comment