Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Update and a great session!

Hi Bloggers! Sorry I havent written here for ages , have been really busy at work and knackering as you will see from later on this blog , the birthday of great importance (mine!) has passed and it was really great ato have friends being spoiling me,as in the case of two friends who live near me, with two dogs I adore, who made me a lovely meal with cava,that I really enjoyed and a birthday belated surprise by my colleagues having a great huge buffet on the middle table in work, and considering the office table is quite small , everyone sat around it and enjoyed sitting together with me.

Elsewhere I have been really tired due to the fact of having to go to work this Tuesday from 1pm until 10pm,going to a school in Hertford to do a really productive session of disability awareness and teaching youth workers. The night went really well and really boosted my awareness of disability and hearing other people's experiences really opened my eyes to what people know.and what they thought of disability awareness and good practice in delivering it to their youth group.

Natrually I thought of all my friends who are disabled and facebook friends who I love for who they are whatever their ability or disability.

It doesnt matter who they are,whatever they do is important, and tghey should be thankful and the way they make me feel better in myself and self esteem, they give me by their love,support and friendship. It also helps me at work to stay positive and working with Hertfordshire PASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment