Saturday, 22 January 2011

Oh to be in a choir again and other stories

This week, has been a busy week for me at work , and seeing friends. I seem to have spent more money than I have sense but maybe there is a knack to saving and not getting public transport so often. I have seen friends too which is something I dont normally do and helped friends out in more ways than one.

Found a CD today , or rather a friend did , which is made up by BBC stars , like Sir Terry Wogan and others like Aled Jones did, called "Bandaged -with a little help from my friends" Theres a song on there that every time I hear it it makes me remember how I used to love singing in the choir at school , and another friend this week , also made me bring back memories of my acting and singing days , by discussing with her things about theatre, as she is an actress on screen and stage. I seem to have lots of media and theatre friends and maybe they bring back the old me that used to enjoy things and keep me feeling good about myself.

My friend who I talked to about theatre suggested I should go back into acting and yes maybe I should and sing like the choir in the song from the CD I have.

Will post link to the song anyway which was featured on Songs of Praise and featured on the CD , called The Unicorn Song , with Aled Jones and The Lindley Junior Schoool choir.

Here's The Unicorn Song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewIXdsEQug

No comments:

Post a Comment