Bloggers , hope all is good with you , my post this time is to with a new blog I am following and this is thanks to Kalilya and Helly two of my facebook friends who are contributors and Kalilya being the creator of a great blog called The Broken of Britain , which looks in deep at disability issues , something which you know I am passionate about. Anyway check out their superb blog and join in the event where you can blog about a subject close to your heart in the "One Month Before Heartbreak" event.
My blog post on that day will hopefully focus on the work that I am doing and I may even throw in a few surprises but not sure yet what those will be,maybe have a few questions to my colleagues or one or two of them! That way you will get to know who else I work with and what they do.
I am sure it will be good!
I would love to get some more followers too for this blog so would ask the followers I have now to get me a few more by spreading the word around! Thank you!!!!!!!!!
I know that this blog post will go out on my facebook "NetworkedBlogs" site so , maybe they will come up with some more for me! Thats a hint guys! And maybe people I know too,or they can spread the word to them!
For now I will wait with anticipaion to see how this blogging will go on the "One Month Before Heartbreak" event, and will work hard in the new job I have!
Feel free to comment on any of the blog posts I have here , you are welcome to follow me and comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment