Am writing this as part of One Month before Heartbreak and this is from a disabled person's perspective (MINE!) as this is how I feel, so heres a little poem!
Friends
People who can make you smile,
Friends that you feel for ,
Friends that are there always
An email from them can make you laugh, can make you cry but always you feel like
you want to hold them , be part of their lives when you're with them,
You have them in your head , and it can help you through the bad times and good but always they are there in the back of your mind.
While working always my friends are never far away , and getting emails and texts from them is what I enjoy about them in life , as it stops me from feeling blue or bad.
I want to thank all my friends who have heard my stories in the past and told me that when I leave my keys today in the house that's it's normal and everyone does it and its not that I am being childish or that I forget, as my friend said I have a respectful job and thats what I do help others who may be less able than me so I should be more thankful for the things I do , and being independent for myself.
I hope all goes well for everyone on the 14th February , but I really think things will be different for disabled people on that day but glad there are people who use The Broken Of Britain and lets put up a real fight!
WE shall not let them take DLA away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment