Friday, 26 November 2010

It's all hard work and other things........

This week has been a lot of hard work but through doing this work that I do,has made me think about the way I work and how I do things,while being at the charity I work for in Hertfordshire.I learnt that if you go into several things at once that it helps if you have a break to switch off.

Monday and Tuesday were bad in the sense that certain arguments happened because of a lot going on , feeling really empathic and empowered by talking about my passion for campaigning with Lord Young the former apprenticeships minister and Alliance for Inclusive Education at one point then going into another meeting still fired up from the filming we did with Lord Young,and then really confused about things.

Still at least I had the chance of getting my points across and felt very positive about what I was doing and made up with my manager and my colleague.

For a sneak peek at what we do and to get my managers brilliant take on our work visit his blog and say hello at http://nigelfenner.blogspot.com, I particularly love his post about wounded healers,which was a book he read!

Also tonight was very confusing , watching my YouTube friend Little Rich in his brilliant live show , at BlogTv although being late into the show and not understanding a hell of what was going on! At least I picked up a new follower for here though , Hi to Hooker!

I used Little Rich's website below for a resource so that the youth workers when we have our disability awareness session on Tuesday night can see it and enjoy his comedy that Little Rich does , I heartily recommend his superb comedic timing and his characters which he brings to life on lots of funny ways. He shows you how being a dwarf is like, in hilarious ways!

Bye for now!



http://www.littlerichfilms.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment