Compassion for networking with different organisations and individuals gives me such empathy in my heart to find friends that work for such fantastic charities.They show me the way forward and bring me such happiness.
ALLFIE are one such organisation whose AGM I attended last Saturday and who are celebrating their 20th birthday.The individuals who work in this organisation have become my soul friends and I truly thank them for taking in their office and welcoming me with such open arms and understanding my empathy,empowerment,to work in the disability field, being a volunteer for their time and cause which is worthwhile.
I feel that I have learnt so much to go out into the world and speak to individuals who work with disability organisations like my networking friend who is the chief of ECDP (Essex Coalition of Disabled People) Mike Adams who also has inspired me in the disability field, as many others listed on this blog Ha! Ha!
Being at ALLFIE's AGM really brought emotions to my eyes, but good feelings not bad because I felt I was with my friends. I can remember when we went out for a meal and they made me happy by celebrating my birthday with two cakes after the meal. It brought out so many emotions and they had a huge empathic heart and feelings. I love them and hope the birthday celebrations go well! I certainly cant wait for next June the 25th when they will have a large event to celebrate!
Great to come across your blog! I hope you had a lovely birthday and good luck with your work at Hertfordshire Pass :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Stephen, although its not my birthday! LOL! It's ALLFIE's birthday!
ReplyDelete