Thursday, 22 July 2010

Just so you know!

Just thought I would let you know a few things about me so you dont read this and think what is she on about!

So here goes! :

1. I'm a caring friendly person who cares about her friends and would never do anything or upset them or offend them in a bad way.

2.A Hardworking support co ordinator who loves disability rights issues and campaigning.

3. Needs to think more about being confident in myself and boosting it by reading the emails I have saved from my dear friends.


Hope that helps , and things have been good this week, little busy with the summer job forum again because I organised everything but it is a great challenge, and it has taken months of hard graft to get it right, but finally got there!

Am really pleased about the article on Herts PASS's website, really shows what an empowering session the first one was, and let's hope that they keep being good.

Was really unusal this week's one as I had to contend with people not engaging in what we were doing, people coming in late, and the timetable not structured but all in all a great session where I got to sing strange songs with the visitor who came from a voice coaching company and was a friend of my manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment